Digital Health Marketplace connects buyers and sellers of health technology through TWICE YEARLY curated matchmaking. The program provides assistance to facilitate rapid adoption and competitive commercialization awards that encourage commercialization of
new digital health technologies in NYC
Health Technology Pilots are conducted in New York City utilizing a commercialization award from New York City Economic Development Corporation. Health Technology Buyers and Sellers are connected during a half-day matchmaking session.
Digital Health Forum + Matchmaking
How it works
$2,500,000 GRANTS AWARDED
140+ NYC JOBS CREATED
$160M+ FUNDS RAISED BY GRANTEES
5000+ PATIENTS REACHED
Which NYCEDC-supported program best fits your company?
If your company is ready for commercial partnerships, Digital Health Marketplace is best for you. If your company is still prototyping, Digital Health Breakthrough Network is right for you.
- Market-ready product actively seeking commercial relationship
- Currently raising, or have raised, Angel, Seed or Series A funding
- Evidence of early market traction
- Looking for product design guidance
- Pre-Series A funding
- Limited previous piloting, early stage product development