Digital Health Marketplace is a market for digital health technologies. A key part of this program is connecting buyers and sellers through curated matchmaking. We understand that as a "Healthcare Partner" it can be difficult to determine which healthcare technology company might be the best match for your organization's needs. Similarly, for a "Company," an initial relationship can make or break your fiscal quarter, so it's critical to begin with the right partners empowered to make decisions on behalf of their organization. Digital Health Marketplace’s matchmaking program works as follows:
- Both Companies and Healthcare Partners looking for pilot partners should fill out the "Find a Match" form indicating your interests, capabilities, and resources. The deadline is April 10th, 2016.
- We'll do an initial screening and send each Healthcare Partner a list of companies that match their interests.
- Hosts will let us know whether they want to make any changes to their proposed schedule
- Once the selections come in, we’ll set up 15 minute round-table discussions during the in-person matchmaking sessions. Our next sessions are schedule on May 17th and 18th, 2016
Because of the volume of interest that we receive, not all applicants will be invited to attend the matchmaking sessions. After the matchmaking sessions, the Healthcare Partners and Companies will be responsible for setting up follow-up sessions.
Our upcoming matchmaking session will coincide with NYC Digital Health Forum, and we strongly encourage all matchmaking participants to attend. We have brought together some of the most innovative thinkers across the healthcare, technology, and venture spaces to share their perspectives and opinions on how to access and capitalize within digital health. Space is limited so buy your ticket as soon as possible.
For questions regarding eligibility and priority areas, please refer to program.
Previous Healthcare Partner Participants at Matchmaking Sessions:
- American Heart Association
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Bedford Stuyvesant Family Health Center
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
- Columbia Doctors
- Committee of Interns and Residents
- Continuum Health Partners (Now Mt. Sinai)
- Essen Medical Associates
- Glaucoma Associates of New York
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Merck & Co.
- Mount Sinai Health System
- New York City Health & Hospitals Corporation
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- North Shore LIJ Health System
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- NYU College of Dentistry
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Pace University
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- William F. Ryan Community Health Center