Pilot Health Tech NYC facilitates relationships between 'hosts' and ‘innovators’. We understand that as a 'host' it can be difficult to determine which early-stage healthcare technology company or 'innovator' might be the best match for your organization's needs. Similarly, for an early-stage company, the initial pilot relationships can be a make or break for its future progress. Pilot Health Tech NYC’s matchmaking process works as follows:
- Both 'innovators' and ‘hosts’ looking for pilot partners should fill out the "Find a Partner" form indicating your interests, capabilities, and resources.
- We'll do an initial screening and send each host a list of companies of interest to them.
- ‘Hosts’ will let us know which companies they are interested in meeting with
- Once the selections come in, we’ll set up 15-20 minute roundtable discussions during the in-person matchmaking sessions that will take place on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 3-6pm AND Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 3-6pm.
Because of the volume of interest that we receive, only 'host' selected companies will be invited to attend the matchmaking sessions. After the matchmaking sessions, the 'host' and 'innovators' will be responsible for setting up follow-up sessions to agree on the details of the pilot project, including budget, milestones, and timeline.
Note: Interested applicants do not have to go through the Pilot program's matchmaking process to apply for funding. However, only joint 'host' and 'innovator' applications will be accepted into Pilot Health Tech NYC. Please read our Official Rules.
Hosts Participating March 11 - 12 Matchmaking Sessions:
Attending Both Days
- American Heart Association
- North Shore LIJ
- Pace University
- Weill Cornell Medical College
Attending March 11
- Bedford Stuyvesant Family Health Center
- Committee of Interns and Residents
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Attending March 12
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Essen Medical
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Mount Sinai Health System
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- William F. Ryan Community Health Center