Pilot Health Tech NYC is a marketplace for digital health technologies. A key part of this program is connecting buyers and sellers through curated matchmaking. We understand that as a Host it can be difficult to determine which early-stage healthcare technology company or 'innovator' might be the best match for your organization's needs. Similarly, for a company, the initial pilot relationships can make or break future progress. Pilot Health Tech NYC’s matchmaking process works as follows:
- Both Innovators and Hosts looking for pilot partners should fill out the "Find a Partner" form indicating your interests, capabilities, and resources. The deadline is October 8, 2015.
- We'll do an initial screening and send each Host a list of companies that match their interests.
- Hosts will let us know whether they want to make any changes to their proposed schedule
- Once the selections come in, we’ll set up 15 minute roundtable discussions during the in-person matchmaking sessions. Matchmaking sessions will take place two times a year.
Because of the volume of interest that we receive, not all applicants will be invited to attend the matchmaking sessions. After the matchmaking sessions, the Host and Innovators will be responsible for setting up follow-up sessions to agree on the details of the pilot project, including budget, milestones, and timeline.
Note: Interested applicants do not have to go through the Pilot program's matchmaking process to apply for funding. However, only joint Host and Innovator applications will be accepted into the Funding program. Please read our Official Rules.
Previous Host Participants at Matchmaking Sessions:
- American Heart Association
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Bedford Stuyvesant Family Health Center
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
- Columbia Doctors
- Committee of Interns and Residents
- Continuum Health Partners (Now Mt. Sinai)
- Essen Medical Associates
- Glaucoma Associates of New York
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Merck & Co.
- Mount Sinai Health System
- New York City Health & Hospitals Corporation
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- North Shore LIJ Health System
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- NYU College of Dentistry
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Pace University
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- William F. Ryan Community Health Center